Genius Tour Search Engine:
The educational value of this park is double:
- it shows the animals in a natural environment with their real size,
- it shows very often the prehistoric men (more than 20 scenes).
You will also see that to be compared to the Brachiosaurus, which measures 14 meters high, makes us feel very small!
Geological periods covered by the park are the first and the second eras.
Prehistoric periods that are covered are:
- Lower Palaeolithic,
- Middle Palaeolithic,
- Upper Paleolithic,
La Croix Neuve, 56220 Malansac
Malansac is located between Vannes (40km) and Redon (23km)
N 47Â°40'43'', O 02Â°17'37''
Click here to see the route (on a new tab)
The tour lasts between 1h30 and 2h00.
The park is open:
- From April to June: Every day from 11:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. (last admission 5:00 p.m.),
- In July and August: every day from 10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. (last admission 5:30 p.m.),
- In September: Every day from 11:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. (last admission 5:00 p.m.),
- In October and until November the 4th: on Sunday from 1:30 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.,
- All Saints Day Holidays (Autumn break): Every day from 1:30 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Groups are accepted every day from April to All Saints holidays (Autumn break) by appointment.
Disclaimer : The management team of the destination has the possibility to change the opening days and hours without prior communication.
Braille booklets are available at the entrance.
The park is accessible for disable persons.
Signs are placed everywhere in the park which allow a perfect tour for the hearing impaired.
There is a bar with terrace, a minerals and fossils shop and free picnic areas.
Dogs are allowed on leash.