Genius Tour Search Engine:
Among the numerous species that are shown in the zoo (600 animals over 120 different species, on 12 hectares), you can see:
- Small cats,
- Many of multicolored tropical birds such as macao macaw, parrots,
- Snow leopards, clouded leopards and panthers of Love,
- Maned wolves,
- White Lions,
- Bears,>br> - Hippos,
- Herons, Storks,
- A reptilarium.
This list is not exhaustive.
Zoo de Pont Scorff, Kerruisseau, 56620 Pont-Scorff
In the Morbihan, Pont-Scorff is located at 45 minutes by car at the West of Vannes (via the highway N165).
Pont-Scorff is also at 15 km to the North from Lorient, via the N165, exit 44 direction to Pont-Scorff.
Pont-Scorff : N 47Â°50'06'', O 03Â°24'07''
Click here to see the route (on a new tab)
Allow at least half a day to have an interesting visit of the zoo.
The opening hours of the zoo are:
- From January to March: from 9:30 to 17:00,
- In April and May: from 9:30 to 18:00,
- From June to August: from 9:00 to 19:00,
- In September: from 9:30 to 18:00,
- From October to December: from 9:30 to 17:00.
The entrance closes one hour before the park.
Disclaimer : The management team of the destination has the possibility to change the opening days and hours without prior communication.
The zoo of Pon-Scorff is particiating to more than 25 protection programs of species.
Note that the zoo organizes several nights in July named the 'nights of animals'. In 2011, this event took place on from July the 20th to the 23rd and the zoo was hence opened at night.
Bar, snack bar, restaurant, creperie, rotisserie, shops are open in the zoo.