Genius Tour Search Engine:
After several years of restoration, the park reopens on April the 12th, 2014.
In a totally rebuilt and refurbished universe with mountains, forests and lakes, many species are presented in the park, including a significant number of endangered species such as:
- Lemurs (large Hapalemurs)
- Scimitar-horned oryx,
- Grevy zebras, ...
Of course, there are also:
- Giraffes,... , but also:
- Anteaters, ...
Biozones set up in the park are:
- Patagonia with its three zones: the pampas, the cold coastal and Andean forest
- Sahel-Sudan region, the largest area in the park, which is shown with the wooded savannah at the delta and bushland shaves in beautiful landscapes, and the great aviary where can fly large birds such as flamingos, spoonbills and storks Abdim.
- Europe, near the old public entrance at Saint-Mande, at the foot of the Great Rock. Its forest areas, the old Fauverie and its aviary for birds of prey will allow you for example to see the vulture, endangered specie
- Madagascar, with two zones. Tropical rainforest located in the large greenhouse and tropical dry forest.
- The Amazon-Guyana region, with its greenhouse and outdoor enclosures, where you will be able to see manatees swiming, but tapirs, jaguars, dogs bushes, ... living in the flora from their home region.
Route de la Ceinture du Lac, 75012 Paris
Zoo de Vincennes is nearby the Vincennes Park.
Vincennes Park is located at the East of Paris.
Zoological Park of Paris, at the intersection of Avenue Daumesnil and road Ceinture du Lac, 75012 Paris (single entry).
- Metro : Porte Doree - Line 8, Chateau de Vincennes - Line 1
- Bus: lines 46, 86 and 325 (stop: Parc Zoologique)
- Tramway: Porte DorÃ©e - Line T3
- Velib and Autolib stations: at the entrance of the Park
N 48Â°51'35'' E 02Â°20'40''
Click here to see the route (on a new tab)
The Zoological Park of Paris is open all year round:
- From mid-October to mid-March from 10:00 to 17:00;
- From mid-March to mid-October from 10:00 to 18:00 on weekdays and from 09:30 to 19:30 on weekends, during public holidays and school holidays (all school areas).
Disclaimer : The management team of the destination has the possibility to change the opening days and hours without prior communication.
Managed by the National Natural History Museum, the Zoological Park of Paris was designed to be more than a place of culture and shows. It retains a space of research and preservation as well as an innovation and pedagogy center.
Thus, among the 350 breeding programs that exist, the Park will participate to 44 of them.